We’re raising the bar on the KBIS Innovation Booth Awards for 2015. With the launch of KBISNeXT™, we’re pushing the envelope of what’s new and next in all things design. Part of what makes KBIS “the” place to be in January are all the innovative designs and displays in the North and South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
January 20-22, the best brands in kitchen and bath will come together to showcase their latest designs and we’re pleased to again honor the way they display those designs with the KBIS 2015 Innovation Booth Awards. Stay tuned for some special designer talent to be on the scene that will not only offer insights into cutting-edge space
design, but also be available for consultation to our exhibitors.
Follow the conversation on Twitter & Instagram using the hashtag #KBISInnovation.
Stay tuned for more details and submit your space today.
HOW IT WORKS
- Submit your company’s booth for the KBIS 2015 Innovation Booth Awards via the form on this page by January 9th, 2015
- There is no cost to enter
- Booths will be judged during the show on January 20, 2015, by a juried panel of elite professionals in the display design industry, Modenus Blog-Tour Las Vegas as well as representatives from NKBA and KBIS
- The entire booth will be judged
- Booths will be judged on
- WOW Factor
- The Unexpected & Unprecedented
- Awards will be given for First, Second, and Third Place
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 11:00AM on Center Stage in the NKBA Booth in conjunction with the Best of KBIS Award announcements
- All winners will receive post-show promotional benefits on KBIS.com, the KBIS digital pressroom and social media platforms
- Our first place winner will receive a special innovation award
BENEFITS TO YOU AS AN EXHIBITOR
- Your booth will be visited by the juried panel
- Enhanced via KBIS Public Relations and Social Media platforms
- Listing on KBIS.com as an entry
- Call out in KBIS Mobile Application
HAVE QUESTIONS ON HOW TO PARTICIPATE?